February 14: The Global Policy Diplomacy and Sustainability or GPODS Fellowship is a program for public policy practitioners, business professionals, energy and climate change experts, entrepreneurs, academicians, scholars, and strategic analysts to act as a launchpad for their careers. It has also served as a platform for those looking to transition their career into the fields of public policy, diplomacy, and sustainability.
Through the 3 months online intensive program over the summer beginning in June, GPODS Fellows will be able to take up a variety of courses and skill workshops to build a foundational understanding of global governance, policy, sustainable ecosystems, and strategic issues from a multidimensional perspective.
At GPODS, the Fellows learn in an international environment of peers and mentors from 20+ countries. The Fellowship attracts mentors who lead the global discourse and governance. Some of the past mentors include heads of states, UN officials, diplomats, professors from Ivy League Universities, Judges, Ministers, CEOs, and NGO Leaders.
GPODS has hosted mentors such as:
- H.E. Amina Gurib Fakim, Former President, Republic of Mauritius
- Dr. Henrik Syse, Former Vice-Chair, Nobel Peace Prize Committee
- Mr. Erik Solheim, Former Minister of International Development, Norway
- H.E. Ambassador Christoph Heusgen, Permanent Representative of Germany to the United Nations
- H.E. Louise Blais, Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative of Canada to the United Nations
- Justice Brian Preston, Chief Judge of the Land and Environment Court, New South Whales.
- Prof. Armin Rosencranz, Professor Emeritus, Stanford University
- Justice Michael Wilson, Judge, Supreme Court of Hawaii.
- H. E. Ambassador Simona-Mirela Miculescu, Permanent Delegate of Romania to the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Elizabeth Mrema, Executive Secretary, Secretariat on the Convention of Biodiversity.
- Professor John Mathiason, Cornell University.
- Justice Sabrina S. McKenna, Associate Justice, Hawaii Supreme Court.
- John Dickson, President, World Trade and Development Group.
- Magali Caceres, Former Minister of Youth, Paraguay.
- Shelli Brunswick, COO of the Space Foundation, Washington DC.
- Ravi Mariwala, Indian Investor and Businessman.
- Gaurav Dalmia, Chairperson Dalmia Group Holdings
- Satya S. Tripathi UN Assistant Secretary-General and Head of New York Office at UN Environment.
- Justice Luc Lavrysen, Judge, Constitutional Court of Belgium; Chair, European Union Forum of Judges for the Environment.
- Brennan Van Dyke, Chief, Capacity Development and Innovation Branch, Science Division, UN Environment Programme.
- Benedikt Franke, CEO, Munich Security Conference.
- Prof. Katarzyna Pisarska, Founder of the European Academy of Diplomacy, the Visegrad School of Political Studies, and Co-Founder of the Casimir Pulaski Foundation and the Warsaw Security Forum.
- Ambassador Freddy Svane, Ambassador of Denmark to India.
Apply now on www.gpods.org
Early Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Final Application Deadline: May 15, 2022
Apply on: www.gpods.org